CP Solutions is looking for a real go-getter! We have an open position for someone who would fit and love to be a part of our Client Support Coordinator.
This is your opportunity to join our team in providing clients with excellent service in all things Internet. From assisting with the social media strategy to diving into the clients analytics you’ll play a big part in the happiness and success of our clients! You will be actively involved with our team in ensuring SEO strategies, email marketing campaigns, and social media efforts are effective for every client. If you’re eager to work hard, have fun, and have clients that are thrilled to work with you, this is the job you’ve always wanted!
- Full time position
- Great location in Zeeland, MI
- Office is located in a really cool remodeled clock factory
- We will train the right person
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Google Analytics knowledge is preferred.
- Experience with social media for business is a must!
- Local SEO understanding and management of tools and platforms used in conjunction with Local SEO.
- Excellent computing skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding people skills, both internally and with our clients! Professional and courteous, must be customer service orientated.
- Outgoing personality and possess excellent phone skills.
- Excellent research ability, time management skills and organizational skills.
- Strong follow-up skills both internally and with clients.
- High attention to detail with strong documentation skills.
- Great attitude!
- Professional verbal and written communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Capability of staying focused and completing projects accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to manage projects without direct supervision.
- Willingness to cross-train and work in multiple departments.
- Results-focused with the ability to manage competing demands.
- Ability to adapt to changes and thrive in a fast-paced industry.
- Desire to work with a great group of people in a cool, modern setting.
- Weekly engagement on social media networks for clients.
- Tracking metrics and maintenance of social media networks, website analytics, and local search platforms.
- Assist in the growth and optimization of online campaigns through testing, landing page optimization, and tracking of analytics.
- Assist with coding or modifying web pages, keyword research and optimization, link building, and on page optimization with the use of SEO tools.
- Keep up to date on latest SEO, analytics, website, local seo, and social media updates and trends.
- Anticipate clients’ needs and develop solutions.
- Identify opportunities to add value to clients’ accounts.
- Research for new ways to improve our clients online presence.
- Ensure timelines are met and budgets are kept.
- Support other team members and departments.
- Support company goals and values.
- Health, Vision, & Dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- 401K plan
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply:
If you are someone who has what we’re looking for, starts day with a smile, and is a positive, cup is half full kind of person, than absolutely consider applying for this position. Simply email us at email@example.com, with the subject line: I’m your new Client Support Coordinator.
In your email, please send your answers to the following questions below:
- How did you hear of this job opening?
- Tell us why you’re responding to this job offer—why do you feel it is a good fit?
- Have you ever built a website, or do you have any affiliations with any sites? If so, what are the URLs and what are your affiliations?
- What is your experience working with social media for business?
- Do you know what SEO is? Do you have any experience with it?
- How comfortable are you with selling services? Have you had any sales experience?
- How comfortable are you talking on the phone and being a point of contact for our clients?
- How many words can you type per minute? (If unsure, search Google for a typing test tool and have at it!)
- Specific pay range you are seeking.
- Date you could start.
- How do you deal with stress?
- What super power would you want and why?
- Do you have any additional information that you’d like to tell us?
Linked is an application. Please take the time to fill it out, sign it, date it, and attach it in your email. Also, be sure to send your resume and references as attachments to your email.
No phone calls please…we will accept emails only.