CP Solutions is looking for a real go-getter! Join our Client Services Team as an Account Manager!
This is your opportunity to join our team in providing clients with excellent service in all things marketing. From maintaining websites to staying on top of social media to strategizing ways in which you can strengthen the online presence of clients, you’ll play a big part in their happiness and success! This includes helping to attract and retain customers for your clients. You will also be working with a team to promote additional services to our existing clients and new clients as well. If you’re eager to work hard, have fun, and have clients that are thrilled to work with you, this is the job you’ve always wanted!
- Full time salaried position
- Great location in Zeeland, MI, at a remodeled clock factory = (super cool!)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent computing skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and PPC is preferred
- Familiarity with social media for businesses
- Understanding of online marketing and SEO
- Demonstrated experience within a sales service environment
- Outstanding people skills! Professional and courteous, must be customer service orientated (and expressed both internally and to our clients)
- Outgoing and possesses excellent phone skills
- Excellent research, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills
- Superb time management skills
- Capability of staying focused on completing projects accurately and efficiently
- Ability to manage projects without direct supervision
- High attention to detail
- Great attitude!
- Ability to adapt to changes and thrive in a fast-paced industry
- Desire to work with a great group of people in a cool, modern setting
- Managing multiple clients’ accounts and projects
- Developing strategic and creative marketing plans
- Anticipating clients’ needs and developing solutions
- Acting as primary contact between client and team
- Identifying opportunities to add value to clients’ accounts
- Looking for new ways to improve our clients online presence
- Supporting other team members
- Supporting company goals and values
- Health, Vision & Dental insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick days
- 401K plan
- Paid Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
How to Apply:
If you are someone who has what we’re looking for, starts day with a smile, and is a positive, cup is half full kind of person, than absolutely consider applying for this position. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: I’m your new Account Manager.
Linked is an application. Please take the time to fill it out, sign it, date it, and attach it in your email. Also, be sure to send your resume and references as attachments to your email.
No phone calls please…we will accept emails only.