Boost Your Marketing ROI—with a Local Focus
Local SEO efforts are proven to drive results that lead to increased business!
In this series of classes, you will learn why local SEO is so important and how you can use this essential component of modern marketing to help your business thrive.
Think with Google—the ubiquitous search company’s platform for sharing the latest in marketing and digital trends—created an insightful 25-page whitepaper (“Understanding Consumers’ Local Search Behavior”).
Some of the relevant facts include:
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information (including businesses where they can obtain the products and services they want).
- Local searches lead to more purchases than non-local searches.
- Consumers prefer and act upon location-based ads.
Clearly, local SEO can be a real gamechanger for your company, so your next step is to decide which class—or classes (since you receive a discount when you sign up for two or three!)—is right for you:
See What We’ll Cover!
This introductory course looks at the first steps you simply must take to ensure local SEO success. (Just like building a house, you need a solid foundation or it all falls down!)
Together, we will go dive into:
- Why local search makes such a huge impact for your business
- How to set yourself on the right path—so you land in the coveted “Google 3-pack”
- The role of your company’s Google listing (and the statistics that drive incredible ROI)
- What to do with old information and duplicate listings
- How to adjust/add/correct business information
- The relevance of reviews and photos in local SEO
- Where to pull the results, insights, and analytics you need (for your marketing to succeed)
You understand why your Google listing is so important and how to ensure it’s set up correctly, so what’s next?
In this intermediate-level class, we explore:
- Essential ranking factors—both local and organic
- The second thing you need to do after having your Google listing squared away
- How to connect your listings (including what to look for on pages where listings are linked)
- What are aggregators—and why do they even matter
- Which free sites—both general and industry-specific—your business needs to be on
- Paid sites and knowing when they are worth your valuable resources
At this point, you know how to get your local search foundation properly established and the steps to take once everything’s in the right place. Now it’s time to dive even deeper and see exactly how everything connects.
- A closer look at local SEO’s role in the integrated approach necessary for effective marketing in 2019
- Why split-testing landing pages is worth the investment
- The specific connection between local search and your online ads
- What local SEO means for your content marketing, and vice versa
- How local search affects your company’s brand
The “fine print” (in normal-sized font)
How many spots are available?
Only 12 seats (per class)
What times are the classes?
5:30 – 7:30pm
Will there be food?
Yes! We are providing food and beverages!
How much does this exclusive training opportunity cost?
The classes are $90 each.
Why so little?
Sure, we know we could easily fill the room at twice (maybe three times) that cost, but this isn’t about profit for our agency—it’s about commitment to our main goal:
When can I register?
Registration is open from now until one (1) week prior to each class. Given that seats are limited, we recommend securing your spot today.
How can I register?
Easy. Fill out the form above! Afterward, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page to ensure you are registered and good to go.