Digital Marketing Is Here To Stay!
The internet isn’t going away anytime soon, so your brand needs to be online—and utilizing modern marketing tactics—if you want it to grow.
The keystone of effective marketing in 2019 (and beyond) is your company’s website, so you should know how it performs—both with regards to being found easily in search results and then converting site visitors into actual customers.
That’s a great starting point, but here’s the thing:
It is essential to understand what YOU can do to help boost site performance. And why’s that? Because it leads to more people in your office or store (no matter if yours is online or brick-and-mortar).
We’re inclined to think you’d like to have the extra business, so we’ve created this exclusive opportunity for you:
Digital Marketing 101
See What We'll Cover!
Given the undeniable importance of how your site performs—along with the channels you use to guide people there—this course focuses on improving website visibility and online traffic.
After this class concludes, you will know:
- What you should (reasonably) expect from your website
- Best current SEO practices—for both organic and local search*
- How to know if your website is doing what Google wants (and it’s difficult to overstate the importance of “what Google wants” in this day and age…)
- How to create and monitor your own SEO checklist
- How your email and social media marketing efforts can work in alliance with your digital marketing plan to provide you with world-class ROI
- What is entailed with interpreting Google Analytics—which metrics are most important, what do they mean, what should you do with the data, etc.
The “fine print” (in normal-sized font)
How many spots are available?
Only 12 seats
What times are the classes?
5:30 – 7:30pm
Will there be food?
Yes! We are providing food and beverages!
How much does this exclusive training opportunity cost?
The class costs $125.
Why so little?
Sure, we know we could easily fill the room at twice (maybe three times) that cost, but this isn’t about profit for our agency—it’s about commitment to our main goal:
When can I register?
Registration is open from now until one (1) week prior to each class. Given that seats are limited, we recommend securing your spot today.
How can I register?
Easy. Fill out the form above! Afterward, you’ll be directed to a confirmation page to ensure you are registered and good to go.